Honest Answers: Classroom Teacher AMA (Ask Me Anything)!
Pop the champagne corks and grab your apples, it’s 16:1 Podcast’s 100th episode celebration! To mark this milestone, we’re heading straight to the teachers’ lounge for a candid Ask Me Anything with hosts Katie and Chelsea, who will be joined by real-life educators Teri, Jack, and Allyson. We’re fielding listener-submitted questions on everything from embarrassing classroom moments to life-changing books and the future of education in a digital age.
Get ready to explore:
- Inside jokes and hidden truths: What really happens in the teachers’ lounge? Are movie stereotypes about teachers true?
- Honest reflections on the job: Is there a work-life balance for teachers? What’s the best and worst part of their day?
- Philosophy and passion: What do teachers hope their students take away from their classes? What challenges do they face and how do they overcome them?
- Glimpses into the future: Could virtual classrooms be the next big thing? How can we address the teacher shortage and redesign the education system?
- Bonus insights: Learning styles, classroom survival kits, ideal snacks for parent-teacher conferences, and philosophies of education.
No headlines or Fill in the Blank this week as we make way for our extended AMA episode.
Thanks so much for supporting the show for 100 episodes!